[Dailydrool] Facebook isn't for everyone

Tim Mayer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 17 14:34:50 PDT 2017

Just need to put in my two cents: Facebook isn't for everyone. I can't get
there. The network policies at work prohibit social media, streaming, etc.
so people actually have to work instead of surf the web :)

So my only connection is the DD lists via email for now.

Anyway, just an update after a busy weekend...my boys got their Easter
baths and a nail trim Saturday, then we all ran over to Mom's for the
afternoon. Stinkin' Reginald marked the kitchen trash bin. Boy, is he in
trouble! Dexter is the little angel now, and was no trouble at all. But
they sure do love to get out and go places. I wish I could do more of that,
especially when they're all bassety fresh and handsome.

Tim 'n Puppies