[Dailydrool] Conley

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 17 18:45:40 PDT 2017

We have out of town company (my son and his wife) but Conley has picked
today to have crisis of sorts: he became panicked, trying to climb up us,
knocking things over, being crazy and breathing --panting like a steam
engine.
I was not home but when MrBiskit called I turned right around, called the
Vet on the way home,grabbed the dog and headed for help.
His heart rate arriving at the Vet was a whopping 220. Nothing else
apparently wrong.
What we know now is that his heart is quite enlarged and the murmur, which
was innocuous enough last year, is now an 8 or 9 out of 10. They did an EKG
and it was suggested we have an echocardiogram done so tomorrow morning we
head out for that. We are looking to see what is causing this,whether it is
a heart based tumor or something else entirely.
Wish us luck, we'll know in a day or two.

MomPerson toConley, Merta Lou & Doc
bgszap2 at gmail.com