[Dailydrool] Guinness - big boy brains

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 17 18:22:50 PDT 2017

I think the brown truck dropped off the big boy brains.  Guinness is almost 6, but he absolutely AMAZED me this morning.  The Dad slave was walking Miss Mulligan, while the other 3 were watching from the porch.  Guinness started singing the song of his people, so I grabbed a leash and hooked him up, figuring that would quiet him.  I had no idea which direction the Dad slave had gone, but Guinness put his snout to the ground and ran in one direction - with multiple scent checks around a number of trees and into some yards.  He was actually running - snout to the ground.  And..... he found Dad slave and Mulligan.

Sent from my iPad