[Dailydrool] Drool cyber travels

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 17 16:39:51 PDT 2017

I used to love the Drool travels, most of which I think were involved
with the BABES (the good bassets, including my Belvedere, captain of the
Good Ship Lollipup) and the bad bassets (after all these years the name
of that group, of whom my Jane was a member, escapes me). We had some
very creative writers who told great stories. I can't say I remember
Paris, but I remember a lot of broccoli bombs!
Eventually some folks complained about these adventures, and they were
moved to the now-defunct "boards." At that point a lot of folks,
including the best writers, stopped writing. It died a death of
attrition.

I would love having such posts on the Drool, but I think it would be
best to discover if people would enjoy them or complain about them. We'd
also need some creative writers to tell the stories.
Boy, do I feel old, remembering (or not remembering) these things.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets