[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 471, Issue 2

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 18 18:47:49 PDT 2017

Welcome Rowdy and Rukus.  It is so nice to meet you.  I hope that  you
enjoy the drool and all of its hounds.  It sounds like you both were  aptly
named.  We hope to hear of your adventures soon.

Millie just want to say that her Easter was a bit better. She had her usual
 kibble, but then had some Polish sausage and some Easter bread with
butter.  She also had some hard boiled egg, too.  No candy ,  though.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)