[Dailydrool] kudos to our vets

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 19 18:15:09 PDT 2017

They are routinely overwhelmed, and for a while, I allowed my pets to have
visits with the first available pet at the practice, but it took a while,
but I now know, having a singular vet following a case is the best,
especially when he is a Vet I trust dearly, and he knew my Dad, also a Vet.

That being said, Healing drool to all in need, and prayers as well.

Jackie, the humble one totally respecting veterinarians... the first word I
learned to spell when I was five, and if I could tolerate the sight of
blood and the horror of an incision I would be speaking to you as one right
now.