[Dailydrool] Only another Basset slave understands....

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 20 14:36:42 PDT 2017

I met a very nice couple today that is interested in moving to our
neighborhood.  They mentioned something about a social group they had where
they used to live that had the words "hounds" in the name.  My face lit
up.... "hounds... really??.  Well it turns out it had nothing to do with
Bassets, or even dogs.  Then I mentioned that I had 4 Basset Hounds and
their faces lit up... "We used to have 2 Bassets, but we have 2 beagles
now".  We talked about Bassets and how they want to have a fenced yard so
that they can foster Bassets and volunteer for rescue.  Their bassets lived
to be 17.

My heart lit up!  Once a Basset slave, always a Basset slave.  It's always
fun to meet another.

Julie.A.Canny at gmail.com