[Dailydrool] Sad Goodbye to Lucy

Tim Mayer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 20 15:31:07 PDT 2017

Jennifer, it's so hard to lose a long-time friend like Lucy. Eighteen years
- wow! My first hound (mix) lived to be 17 1/2 years. I like to think back
through all the things that happened over those years and thank doG
profusely for having at least ONE stable thing in my life. I bet you have
plenty of special memories from many years with a loyal hound too. And I
hope those memories help you through the difficult time of loss. So allow me
to join you in saying a sad goodbye to Lucy.

Tim 'n Puppies
  ~ Dexter
  ~ Reginald