[Dailydrool] Sending lots of Coonhound arhoooos

Laura via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 21 14:01:18 PDT 2017

I am so sad to read about all of the babies heading to the bridge.  No matter how many years have passed, the hole my Harry left behind  remains unfilled.  Don't​ get me wrong, I now share my home with a sweet and lovable Coonhound, but oh how I miss sharing my life with a Basset.  I hope those who have lost can find some measure of peace knowing that you gave your babies a most wonderful life and they are waiting for you in the next chapter.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid