[Dailydrool] Peachie

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 21 14:21:40 PDT 2017

Auntie Angelika, it about woofing time you told the Droolers that Peachie went to see Feyfey! I got fired from my bridge reports, but since my successor was a little too quick, hasn't written in and reports of my passing have been greatly exaggerated, I will tell ya......

I checked with Auntie Feyfey. She says Peachie arrived on a magic flying carpet. Not sure how that worked out. Pw. Duke Elvis came running out to greet her cause he thinks she is his family. Then there was a big BAWK.....and that bit, er, Pw. Miss Brandy had a few thing to say about more family and a whole passel of Red Bay hounds came arroooing. They said they were happy that Peachie was loved by you, but she is theirs. Then Miss Brandy had a few more things to say and Elvis showed Peachie the way to the buffet, followed by Stachie and Lena and Quija but scooted along by King Nick who keeps them all in check. I think maybe he woofed Miz Granny Pat to come pet them as soon as Pw. Miss Brandy falls asleep. She did stop at the toy closet and is carrying around a big fish.  The kitchen beagles were very busy, baked up lots of cookies and Scoo saw the fish, got out the Ipaw and commanded that they make Lake Trout. I am not sure what that is, but Bona has pages flying and is trying to cook something Peachie will like.

Peachie was my friend the last five years or so, since she moved in with Pw. Elvis. She and her Peanutty sister traveled many  miles and I sniffed them from my very own town, to Pennsylvania and Michigan. My human got to take their picture and they waddled with my Chunkypuppy in Ohio. I will miss Peachie. She was not supposed to go before me. Sob. I sure hope Nutty stays a real long time and am sorry her sister is gone.

Very sorry, Auntie A.

Pawtunia