[Dailydrool] What is a gwand sun?

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 25 09:18:06 PDT 2017

Dis be Fwetcher. I am not happy. DDOD went somewhere on Sunday, a place
called cherch, whatever dat is. He isn't sposed to go any where today. And
I knows dat he's gonna be gone all day.

Said something about going to see hims dotter, whTeber one of dems is.....
And I heard him using a new word. Hims sayin he going to go meet hims new
Grand sun. What's a grand sun??

DDOD hims always sayin dat I'm his son, what's a grand sum? Grand, does dat
mean dat dis udder sun is grander dan me???

He tried to by me off wif a snack and some peanut butter in me kong before
he weft... Dats no gonna does it,

He's gonna have to pay fur sis!!  I had him almost in tears before hims
weft.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604-4316