[Dailydrool] Sad Ahroo's

Dossey, Gwen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 25 11:03:54 PDT 2017

I was just reading about Lucy and Peachie going to the bridge and I had to write and tell you both how sorry I was!  I was hoping our Teddi was going to be one of those 18 year old bassets that you read about and like Lucy was, but it wasn't meant to be!  And Peachie, I am SO sorry that she had throat and tongue cancer!  I know they are both at the bridge enjoying the buffet and romping it up with all the other hounds that are friends from the DD!  Unfortunately, that is a very large crowd and I hope they close the gates so that no more go for a while!

Hugs to both Jennifer C and Angelika!
gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>
~Gwen, Madden & Sasha~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.