[Dailydrool] Visit London

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 26 14:11:05 PDT 2017

This is Younger ClaraI think it is absolutely fine for Duchess to join the cyber trip, she may be able to warn me if some of the naughty boy houndies get up to mischief and I don't notice.
Pawtunia, what a wonderful idea. We are busy saving bassets here in the UK. So any hounds who would like to make a donation to BRNGB (Basset Rescue Network Great Britain) to take part in this trip, your cookie money would be most welcome. Here is the link to their donations page https://brngb.org.uk/index.php/information/general-info/make-a-donation Please add Clara's Pawsome London Adventure in the comments, so they know where it's coming from. Anyone who has trouble with that site can Paypal my mum and she will pass it on - sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk.
I am planning a 10-day trip,which will include a trip to visit Morse, in Devon - but I haven't told him yet. It could be funny if we don't tell him and just turn up, especially as Auntie Becky always has excellent treats on hand. Hmmm, yes, this tour guiding could be yummy, er, I mean, fun.
London's calling, paw me by Monday.
Clara, with Rolph and Sally, UK

This is Sally, I didn't know you worked in Pawliament Beth, you must let me know where and when.