[Dailydrool] Basset Finds

Dossey, Gwen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 26 15:15:59 PDT 2017

As some of you may know, I've recently lost my bestest girl Teddi 3-1/2 weeks ago, and so I've been looking for a Living Social deal for a photo book that I could make for her.  Well, I found one, but I also found a personalized shower curtain (I paid $30 plus shipping for a $125 shower curtain!!) and a personalized deck of cards (paid $10 plus shipping for a $22 deck of cards).  Anyways - I customized each one and they are AMAZING!!  The shower curtain is currently hanging in my bathroom and the girls will be giving the cards to their dad in a couple weeks for his birthday!  I've taken pictures of each, so if anyone would like to see my amazing basset hound shower curtain and/or deck of playing cars, shoot me an email!! gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>
~Gwen, Madden & Sasha~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.