[Dailydrool] Clara's pawsome London adventure

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 28 00:18:04 PDT 2017

This is Younger Clara
People are asking how their hounds may join in my cyber London adventure.
You need to post to the Drool by Monday to tell me the name(s) of your hounds who want to come.
It would help if you would email me with a few details about your hounds' characters - things they like and don't like, if they are lively or lazy, old, young, ATB etc.
From Monday, I will paw into the drool for 10 days telling you all about the adventures we have in Britain's capital city.
You can join in by posting the post cards your hounds send you and send messages to your hounds as they tour the sites in typical basset fashion.
Mainly, this is a bit of fun, but it would be very nice of any slaves who 'send' their hounds on this cyber holiday to make a donation to Basset Hound Rescue Network Great Britain mentioning Clara's Pawsome London Adventure. https://brngb.org.uk/index.php/12-funding/14-donate

Clara, with Rolph and Sally, UK
Bassetydogshomr at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone