[Dailydrool] Cybertrip to the UK and Morse

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 28 07:25:42 PDT 2017

Hello all.  Morse here.  I was so sorry to hear that Colette has left for
the Bridge, and my ears went low with sadness - healing aroooos to you,
aunty Jackie.
The cybertrip to the UK sounds pawsome, but the slave (as usual) is a bit
befuddled and so is awaiting further developments.  Sometimes, talking to
my slave is like wading through treacle. She is a bit lean in the brain
department.
I think she repawted that last weekend I was pawly.  That is so.  However,
I am now feeling 100% better and woofed loudly six times in the pub last
night for gravy bones.

Slave Becky here.  He IS feeling so much better.  Bossy, actually!  And he
seems ravenous at the moment. The vet wasnt sure it was pancreatitis and
thought it could just have been a bug.  However, he still wanted to give
him an antibiotic course, and I turned this down as he was feeling so much
better - am glad I did as he definitely doesnt seem to be needing them.  A
lot of vets seem very pro antibiotics, maybe too much sometimes.  As Morse
had pseudomonas 2 years ago, I am wary of them.

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB
pummorse at gmail.com