[Dailydrool] For cyber trip

Janis Wetherbee via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 28 15:51:06 PDT 2017

The Havasu Hounds include:
Mollie Grace.  Mollie walks like a drunken sailor all the time so I figure
if they go out drinking booze she would probably walk straight.  She is
hard of hearing and doesn't see well but her nose works excellent!!
Mac:  Mac is a bit overweight and will vacuum any surface, streets
included.
Tedward:  Ted is a wannabe.  He is half chihuahua half beagle.  He loves to
go on walkabouts on his own and is prone to vacuuming the same as Mac.

All three will eat anything that doesn't eat them first.  Mollie loves to
sleep on her back with 4 legs up in the air, Mac snores like crazy and so
does Ted.

--

Janis Wetherbee

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.