[Dailydrool] London adventure

don/jan cook via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 28 20:14:05 PDT 2017

Stuart (ATB) would love to go on a London adventure. If he can’t go to Scotland (having a Stuart name with a “u” after all) then London will have to do.
We all know the Queen spends her holidays in Scotland, so he would bark (which he liked to do) his joy at  being close to Scotland!
And he was a sharp dresser, always ready to be dressed up. One time he even had black net stockings and a can-can outfit on, with lots of red feathers!
Very la-la.
In summer he would wear a fishing hat for walks on the beach, with a sign on the crown saying ”I’m not lost, I am with the people and Bloodhound up ahead”…… he was more of a stroller then a walker.

He is so excited about It, (I can hear him from here) he had me donate to the Bassets across the big pond.

Jan and the hounds
tudor2 at shaw.ca