[Dailydrool] London adventure

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 29 03:50:57 PDT 2017

Hello, this is Younger Clara, getting ready to meet all my lovely Drool buddies for 10 days of fun in London and Devon.Daffodil asked about passports. Don't worry, Rolph stole our slave's government id and put a call into the Home Office. He told them he was expecting an important delegation of doglomats from the US and they agreed name tags on collars would be sufficient.We are busy planning and plotting. The best thing is our slave's been so busy she hasn't noticed!To join in the fun, please post your name to me via the drool and send me a little email about your likes and dislikes - bassetydogshomr at gmail.com and don't forget, BRNGB would really appreciate a little cookie money to help heal and rehome bassets in the UK. There is s donate button on their website and a Just Giving page. Please mention Clara's Pawsome London Adventure.
See you soon, Clara, with Rolph and Sally, UK.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android