[Dailydrool] Mariah and London

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 28 23:45:54 PDT 2017

This is Mariah.  I am an adventuress and would like to travel to London.  I am uniquely qualified as I know lot about quarantine requirements for dogs, having moved from California to Hawaii, which is supposed to be similar. (though, hey, since I'm from Hawaii which is also certified rabies-free,  I cocouuld bypass quarantine.  BUt I'll stick with the group.  If mainland hounds do not have time to evade ENglish quarantine restrictions, then I will bring my pit mix sister, Ipo, with me since she is an experienced escape artist and can get through most fences and can even gnaw off chains, she tells me.  Our first adventure could be a jailbreak!! Not to mention Ipo can protect us if we venture into Whitechapel though I think that Jack fellow died a few centuries ago. CAn't wait.

Mariah the Maraudah of Hawaii.  Vlbzwick at yahoo.com