[Dailydrool] Thank you for condolences for Colette

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 29 15:14:23 PDT 2017

Please accept my sincere thank you for condolences for the passing of
Colette.  Some of you have written very special thoughts, and I am grateful
and appreciate the kindness.

Having only two is such a strange energy.

Nigel is weak and slow, Colette's sibling brother, and Little Nikki has a
bit more energy, so now on walks I take them one at a time.

Nigel is eating better, however.  I am guessing, he knew how distressed in
pain his sister was, so he was upset, off feed.

One day at a time, doing the best I can.

Thank you again and healing drool to all in need.

Jackie, Nigel and Little Nikki