[Dailydrool] Last call for Loondon

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 30 02:54:21 PDT 2017

Younger Clara here. Rolph and I have been rushing around, booking this, researching that and preparing for all our lovely Drool guests on their one-off trip of a lifetime to London.We will be at Heathrow Airport tomorrow, ready to meet you all and start our great adventure. And believe me, we have called in some favours to make this trip memorable.Here is the manifest. Please do check everyone is listed as the flight leaves tonight!Duchess ATB,

Pawtunia,

Rusty,

Millie

Madden Sasha,

Paisley

Halfred

Heidi

Mozart

Stuart (ATB)

Mollie Grace

MacTedwardTwinkletoes ATB

Hooter the harrierDaffodil

Get straight on the email if you have been missed. bassetydogshomr at gmail.com And just a reminder, if you could possibly spare a little cookie money to help poor hounds in the UK looking for forever homes, BRNGB would be very grateful. https://brngb.org.uk/index.php/12-funding/14-donate
We are really looking forward to showing you all our city. See you tomorrow!
Clara, with Rolph and Sally, UK