[Dailydrool] Ready for London!

Elizabeth Hinchliffe via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 30 05:03:47 PDT 2017

This London trip will be so much fun!  Wish the slaves could go too ... but we'd cramp the bassets' style.

Thanks to all the thoughtful houndies for agreeing to include ATB friends in the adventure.  Duchess would have been thrilled to go to London, she always heard me talk about having lived there.  She'll be watching over all of you (while she's awake, of course, which was never very much, so maybe other ATBers can alternate shifts).  She would have loved St. James's Park -- maybe Sally's connections can declare part of it off-leash for a wild picnic?!!?  Most of all, she would have loved meeting her Daily Drool English cousins, though I don't know if she would ever have left Morse's pub.  Living there just a twitching nose length from all those yummy meat pies would have seemed a fine life to her.

Have fun, everyone!  We'll be thinking of you every paw step of the way!

Love,
Beth H.

Sent from my iPad