[Dailydrool] this and that

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 24 14:31:09 PDT 2017

Hello all.  We are just wading through a lot of DD's and trying to get up
to date.  Morse has had a bad weekend with lots of vomiting and
restlessness, possibly a mild case of pancreatitis according to the vets,
although they weren't entirely convinced.  It could also just be a bug.
Anyway, thank heavens for Sandy Gaston (as always) and droolers suggestions
from years ago - Simeticone really does the trick (so does a gas mask.
 gasp!)
I agree with Dawn that the FB community is nothing like the DD.  I am not a
lover of FB at all, hence my withdrawal from it a few years back.  I found
it intrusive and backbiting and felt a sense of relief when I left it.  The
DD however is comfortable, interesting and funny; something I look forward
to seeing - a bit like an old friend.  I am going to get back into the
habit of mailing the DD like I used to.  I felt that when we lost a few of
the members a few years ago - Debbie, Synthia, Charlie, etc - it left a big
gap, but I feel the gap healing more now.  Morse is 13 in a few months -
where is the time going.  This group has helped me with so many basset
issues; it is invaluable.
We are sorry to hear of so many going to the Bridge recently.  Sad arroooos
and healing drool on their way to all.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB
pummorse at gmail.com