[Dailydrool] August 2nd calendar girl

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 2 17:20:50 PDT 2017

Sunny’s gotcha day is August 2nd - 6 yrs. since we drove
from GA to KY to get this skinny little girl of 34 pounds who
was afraid of everything.  She’s still afraid of people and other
dogs until she knows them but otherwise has an exuberant,
joyful and somewhat wild personality.  Sadly we are going to
lose her soon to cancer.  She is only 7 and, like every other
hound that has had this mean disease, she so doesn’t deserve
such misery.

The hounds at our house have been dwindling in number for
a while now - how I miss having 16 paws.  Soon we will have
just 4 paws . . .  how can that be?  I’m just not sure that’s going
to work although Bill thinks it will.  We will see.

I didn’t know, of course, when I chose the wording for her page
(Take time to smell the flowers) that they would ring so true for
our little four legged girl and for us.  So, for Sunny, take some
time and  enjoy the flowers and your hounds - you just never know.

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie