[Dailydrool] Rolph update

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 3 14:48:40 PDT 2017

With all the sadness and challenges on the Drool at present, I am pleased to give some good news.
After almost a week, Rolph is definitely improving. He is getting more confident in walking and has re- mastered the ramp to get out of the back door - at first I had to help him.
Last night, I spoke with the vet who admitted him. She said she was delighted, but astounded he is still with us.
When I took him in last Saturday morning, I didn't really expect to take him home. I even phoned my kids and suggested they come and say goodbye.
Thank you for every drop of drool, prayer and positive thought. I know my time left with this little rogue is limited, but every day is precious.
Love and drool to the grieving, the sick, the worried and the struggling. This is a fantastic community, and I feel humble to be part of it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android