[Dailydrool] Rolph update

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 16 00:53:15 PDT 2017

First, heart-healing drool to the family of Brother Bob and everyone else who has said goodbye to hounds, humans or other family members.

I am pleased to say Rolph continues to stay on four paws most of the time. And thanks to the Help em Up harness, which allows me to assist him up steps, or when he is just too tired and sore, he is enjoying life. When he started to struggle with back problems, fellow Droolers persuaded me to buy the harness. Every day I am grateful that I followed that advice. I would suggest to anyone whose hounds are a bit wobbly to get one so you have got it fitted and ready for when you need it. I have no connection with the company, just a grateful customer.
Rolph has also returned to hydrotherapy once a week. He showed his appreciation by pooping in the lap of the therapist in the treadmill! She was very nice about it.....

Clara continues to behave like a five-year-old despite being 13 with a heart murmur. And I am unutterably grateful for that.
Love and drool.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android