[Dailydrool] Speaking of Eating

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 10 09:56:23 PDT 2017

>From the Desk of
Merta Lou, Professional Lady (Starving) Basset

And ahem who decided to substitute GREEN BEANS for chunks of real chicken
and bits of cheese, bacon pieces and gobbets of rice?? I mean GREEN
BEANS??? Whose bright brain-dead thought was this and the reason? Are you
ready are you really ready for this? You are standing so you are not, sit
down:
The reason we were given?

We are.............oh I can barely say the word
We are..............no no it is too much
We are..............gasp.. are.... we are...... f    a    t

Can you believe it? Can you just believe that She Said that Word in front
if me??
I am FLUFFY. I am PLEASINGLY PLUMP. I am Raphaelesque.
I AM NOT FAT!!!

I am sorry I must go lay down. Oh Conley fan me with your tail I feel
faint....

Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail..com