[Dailydrool] starving bassets

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 10 15:43:52 PDT 2017

Little Nikki is focused on paper towels.  I think she does not see one left
aside, but she runs for it as soon as I am out of sight.  Luckily, she
respects the word no, and I have no problem getting it away from her.  I
have Nigel eating better, so all stable in the Chazey hound world.  I
cannot get over how much I miss Jr., still, and I know it is a time
process.  Even getting another probably would not change that.  I know I
pissed a lot of FB people off because my sorrow is so great, and I was
speaking from a damaged heart.  That had a lot to do with why I left.  That
being said, Nigel, Little Nikki and I will do well.  Also, I am starting
positive things, and I am more than not happy.  I am mostly ok, but life
throws curves, you young people have no idea of the challenge of elder
life, and I am up there.  I have goals, have a Pierre 3 pup, get a decent
haircut and ride a horse.  Not too much to ask I hope!!!

Jackie, Nigel and Little Nikki and a lot of paws ATB