[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 10 22:25:34 PDT 2017

Hi all Snoopy here

I was lurking just now and I saw where brother bob went to the bridge and I wanted to say fly free sweet brother bob and we are all so sorry for your loss

I also saw about the garden and momPerson says we are past all patience. We usually get 2 tomato plants 2 green beans in our yard and then momPerson has her garden in the side yard and it's like Fort Knox over there.  No bassets allowed.  We have raspberries too and those are a free for all

Things here at my house are good. MomPerson likes her job and the teenagers both had summer jobs but start back to school soon. LuLu is pretty good she is playful and bossy and Gracie well Gracie is in her 3rd round of antibiotics with an infected anal gland so wish us luck there. Dadperson is just fine

More later from Snoopy who has to go now

Sent from my iPaw