[Dailydrool] Checking in - it's been awhile!

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 12 18:49:49 PDT 2017

Hey yall,

Cowboy here checking in. It's been a busy 2 months around here and we
haven't written or even read the drool much. Momslave got a promotion at
work and has been swamped doing her new job and old job. She even works
late, which is unacceptable in my book! But allegedly she has someone new
starting next week that she hopes will lessen her load and give her more
time to do the important things, like read the Dailydrool and share stories
about ME!

In other big news, Rupert and I are going to be BIG brothers. To an actual
baby! Rupert couldn't care less, but I'm excited beyond belief. I love
kids, which is why I think they finally decided to give me my own. I just
turned 11 this week, so this is my birthday gift, even though he won't be
here for 5 more months.

We saw the new about Brother Bob and we're very sad to read that. We send
our love and drool to his family and to everyone else who has lost a hound
recently while we've been out of the loop. I'll try to write more often.

Drool on,
Cowboy with Rupert
Fortuna, CA
Greenlikethecolor at gmail.com