[Dailydrool] From the..pantpant desk pant of pant pant

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 15 19:10:06 PDT 2017

OBOY Oboy I am a mighty hunter I am Yes I am.
Mr Doc and I went out just a bit after dark and suddenly I saw IT on the
fence a horrible monster (small but a monster) With long pointy nose and
long pointy teeth lots and lots of teeths and a long skinny tail and little
roundy paper ears I mean they looked like paper his ears or her ears who
knows and I love it the way she waited for me to eat her sitting on top of
the fence peering at us like she not can see well. Wait, what?

And then comes MotherPerson with one of those traveling lights and shines
it on
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 I call out eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee an leapy at the fence and
Mr Doc he just watching me not doing nothing says you cannot get it honest
you cannot and I couldnt either but I smell it I smell it like dirt and
darkness and old shoes.
So that'mye xciting story and Mom made us go inside,  When we went back
outside the thing was gone.
waiting for it to come back it will I know it will it has to right?

Love and Hugs MertaLou
happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee