[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest,

Iabassetrescue via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 15 21:19:24 PDT 2017

Just catching up, its been forever since our mom has been on here,so we thought we would bite the big one and post to night....  Us IowaHounds are getting up there and we lost one of our besties a month ago so now we are a four pack and Mommy dog still will not let us out to get that darn coon who has been hurassing us.... What do you think we should do to get back at her? Doc here alreadt ate the brand new loaf of hread that was setting on the stove...Brandi lost her voice and cant walk very good no more.... Doooodles has been guarding the doors and howling.... Little oh Meeeeee a wannabe hound a Beagle Boy just want to snuggle with mom and sleep... Bunnyfuu does not like the company  outside shes been running in circles like a crazy rabbbbbbit... And most of all that darn CrazyC at t upstairs she keeps jumping off of stuff and making us all howl.... Help in Iowa