[Dailydrool] A wonderful medication

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 18 20:44:29 PDT 2017

Browser has been on Anipryl for just over a month now and the progress has
been remarkable.  He had been so anxiety ridden; pacing and panting at
different times of the day and night..  He has always remained well
oriented and did not appear to be confused even though has been blind from
glaucoma since age five. It was the anxiety that was increasing daily and
it was so sad to see.

At 14 years, 3 months, we are so thrilled to still have him with us
enjoying his walks, food and his family.  Although we don't know how long
he will be with us, whatever time he has left, we are so thankful for this
miraculous medication and our vet who suggested we try it.

I know it doesn't always work but for anyone whose dog is having these
problems from aging, it is certainly worth trying.

Sally