[Dailydrool] Cheese in a Can!

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 23 06:39:04 PDT 2017

Hi Peeps!
You are never going to believe this, but they make this really awesome
stuff called cheese in a can! The mom was cutting nails as part of our spa
day. And she fed me cheese in a can while she did it! I thought I had died
and gone to the bridge! But I didn't. Every one should demand their slaves
get them a can of cheese!
Bugsey

Beauford here. I will admit that cheese in a can is awesome, but it turned
Bugsey into a monster! He got his bath first. I went second. The whole time
I am supposed to be having relaxing one on one time with my mom, Bugsey
kept sticking his head between the mom's legs and he was trying to sniff my
breath and trying to lick my lips! How rude!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com