[Dailydrool] Clara would like some drool please

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 23 01:56:25 PDT 2017

Sweet little Clara has a nasty lump on her jowel. It's not the normal cysty-type lump, although it has a cyst on top, just to complicate matters.
I showed it to the vet about a month ago and he wasn't worried. But we went back yesterday as it had grown and was showing other worrying signs. He did a needle biopsy and I should have the results tomorrow.
The lump looks like a mast cell tumour. Clara is 13 and has a heart murmur, so going under anesthetic isn't a fabulous idea.
Therefore a little drool to wish this nasty lump is benign would be most welcome.
All the best  with snuggles and drool for those who need it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK