[Dailydrool] Remembering our dear Debbie W.

Elizabeth Hinchliffe via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 20 10:55:55 PDT 2017

Today is our dear Debbie's birthday.  I know she's held tightly in so many of our hearts, and of course her legacy lives on through the amazing Debbie's Dawgs.

If anyone would like to drop an email to Wayne and Amanda, her husband and daughter, I could give you his address, I don't want to just post it without his knowing.  My address: hinchliffe at aol.com .

Love to all, hug your bassets and your people extra tightly today in honor of Debbie and the way her love touched the lives of every basset and person she met.

Fondly,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)