[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 27 05:34:18 PDT 2017

Well hello again, this is Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and her
Entourage.

Birds.
Ok there are birds. I like birds. I chase birds. Someday I will catch a
bird but I haven't, yet.
But now there are these new birds that I have not seen before called..
um... called
Ummerburrs
I think.

Ummerburrs are teeny little itty bitty birds are they birds really are
they?  Ok yes I know but personally, personally I think maybe they are
really NOT FROM HERE if you catch my drift.
Merta Lou means* not from here.* As in, from SOMEWHERE ELSE. As in way far
away past the sun do you follow? I mean I do not want to come right out and
say...ah...say....maybe "otherworldly" : There! That's good way of putting
it.
So they are these tiny maybe birds maybe not maybe gadgets and very
advanced gadgets that need special handling with special food and if I can
get one I will and I will prove that it is AN ALIEN there I said it aLIENS
they are they must be Conley no no I am fine, No Doc leave me alo--they're
from outer space can't yuseee

Doc says this conversation is over, time for a rest. No ML, come
along--Conley grab her other ear-- yes dear, over here in the shade.....

bgszap2 at gmail.com