[Dailydrool] It's $5 Friday week

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 27 18:06:05 PDT 2017

First, a big thank you to Riche Churchill for dedicating
a whole page in The Bugler to Debbie’s Dawgs!

Second, $5 Friday is September 1st - that is this coming
Friday.  Our rescue this month is Basset Hound Rescue
of Georgia. They have 15 seniors in their care, several
of them as forever fosters.

If you’d like to donate to help BHRG with their senior
expenses, you can paypal your donation to

debbiesdawgs at icloud.com  (NOT the gmail account;
watch autofill!)

Or you can send a check made out to Debbies Dawgs
to 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA  30068

Please mark your donation BHRG or $5 Friday

Debbies Dawgs has raised over $27,300 in $5 Friday
donations so far this year to help with the medical expenses
and care of seniors in rescue.  We are on target to surpass
last year’s total this month!

Have a great end of summer holiday this weekend - be
safe!

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie