[Dailydrool] Clara's good news

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 29 05:28:58 PDT 2017

Dear Clara:

We are doing a happy dance because you got good news from the vet.
Though our human did not let us get to the computer, we were drooling
for you and your mom, hoping the news would be good. May that bump turn
out to be just nothing of importance.

I know how nerve wracking it is, since I have two bumps the mom wants to
have removed. They are both on legs, and the vet does not want one of
them to get so big that they'd have trouble doing a surgery, so mom
wants it off while it's small. While I'm there, she's thinking the
bigger lump on a back leg should go too.

Dexter the lumpy one of the Dashing Bassets