[Dailydrool] Seth

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 11:14:47 PST 2017

Hello and Happy Howliday’s Drool Family. Heart healing drool to anyone whose Hound has made that journey across the rainbow bridge. Healing drool to any Hound or human that is ill or injured. I am so behind on my drools, only get a chance to read them while sitting in doctors offices for myself or my mom. Anyhowl, I just wanted to say Happy Belated Gotcha Day to my naughty little thunder Hound, Seth. On Dec 3rd 2016, Guardian Angel Basset Hound Rescue blessed us with granting us adoption of Seth. Thank you Sally and Chad for fostering him and to Sally for transporting him to our farm. We fell in love with him immediately. He has been a naughty little blessing. He is energetic ball of naughtiness. He is fast, and loves grabbing things that he knows he is not supposed to have to get me to chase him. He has eaten numerous hair ties, and 2 socks which got him a dose of peroxide. He is long, and seems to be made of stretchy material, and therefore able to reach farther then you think he can. He loves to go out on our long walks around the farm with Xander. One of his favorite things is to try to snag a bite of fresh cow pie while walking about the pastures. The other thing is to lag back a bit then come zipping up, side swiping and trying to snag Xanders lipper flap while trying to rip the mommas shoulder out of socket. I imagine one day he will succeed, and go happily trotting down the pasture with his leash and my arm dragging behind him. Like something out of Walking Dead tv show. Seth and Xander basset 500 around the house. He loves playing tug with either me or the DH, he loves to play, play and just be on the go. Seth also loves chewing his antlers, which is one of the few times that he is still. Lol. There are 2 antlers laying in the floor, one for each dog. But for some reason they pick a favorite one and then play take the antler...no fighting just passing the antler Back and forth like a Cheech and Chong passing a joint Back and forth. One will be chewing and the other will come up and just gently take it, chew on it until the other takes it back. It is so cute. Sorry I haven’t written more but Farm life and helping my dad to take care of my mom is keeping me a little too busy.
Michele Swartz, momma to Seth and Xander and all the other critters of Howling Hound Acres (12 Cows, 10 Chickens, 2 Kitties and 2 bee hives)
Sent from my iPawPad