[Dailydrool] Gracie and Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 7 12:20:10 PST 2017

Hi all it’s the ever clueless momPerson here
As you know we lost our LuLu Belle the first week in October. Snoopy took over as alpha and everything has changed.
after more than 6 years, so many undesirable behaviors have stopped. Entirely. And we are clueless we don’t get it
Gracie had accidents the entire time we had her. She peed in the house at least 3 tines a week and sometimes more. A lot more.  She doesn’t do that anymore. Ever. Yes we are positive it was her
Gracie doesn’t wake us up for breAkfast at 2 or 3 or 4 or even 5 am. She waits until we get up.  I am in England and Greg has been feeding them at 9am when he gets up
They don’t bicker. They cuddle, hang out in the same room on the same couch, touching, climb over each other even.
Does anyone have any clue what the heck?
Dale, clueless as always.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone