[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 18:25:40 PST 2017

Well, We have had some really nice weather early in December.  Temps in the 50's and one 64, a record breaker, so I thought she would like to walk, but guess what, she didn't.  I would have had to drag her to get her to walk.  So this week, temps in the 20's and single digit wind chills, she decides  to walk.  She sure can be a character.  I am glad, but she is a real putz when she does walk.  I do a lot of standing around as she sniffs and sniffs and sniffs.  Also, she has been on the hemp oil for several days, and I  think it is finally starting to kick in as she seems to be limping less.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com