[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 17:20:08 PST 2017

Millie has been on the hemp oil drops for several weeks now, and there is a real improvement in her walking.

She walks better and faster(when she is going from one point to another, but not while sniffing) and she now wants to go down steps faster than I can help her.  Now I know I was sent a bottle, but I  have forgotten who sent it(old age here) and I would like to know where to get it from and what the strength is.  I can't read the small print.  I am planning on starting to work her off the tramodaol, which she takes 4 per day.

Well, looks like there is a first time for everything.  I have been bragging as to how good Millie has been about having accidents in the house, last night ended her string.  We had some  people over last night.  My sone and several  of his coworkers, whom I knew from when I worked, went to see The Last Jedi and stopped over after the film for some snacks.  They go there about 9:30.  I usually take her  out at 9 for her late night business, but have taken her out after 10, too.  Well I did not take her out at 9.  So they all came in together,  6 people including David.  Well, they all got around her to pet her and she seemed a bit nervous with all the attention,  and then with all around her, my wife and I included, she peed on the oriental rug.  That was the first time, ever.  The attention must have been too much for her.  Fortunately the rug was not white, but red.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com