[Dailydrool] Phoebe

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Dec 11 13:32:31 PST 2017

Auntie Feyfey. What’s up? Phoebe just arrived? I thought you were going to hide her name on the manifest for a bit. What? Scoo tempted her to come sooner? Woofed directly and told her lovely things were on the buffet menu? Not a defense that Phoebe asked, “What’s cooking?” Scoo has been relegated to cold apps for a while? What? She is cleaning shrimp and not allowed to use the I paw for a bit? Gordon is in charge of the beagle gate for now? Oh my......... up to now, he was just going to hang around there and greet the new arrivals from his chair.

Ms. Phoebe took the express and arrived very quickly. A pack of Bounders came to greet her, lead by Suzi. Phoebe stopped and combed her pretty ears before heading off to the buffet. Where there was a giant seafood feast going on. The kitchen beagles have laid out a feast, under the direction of Gordon who was afraid he might miss something because he has been reading up on bridge hospitality on the I Paw. Okay, he’s also reading back copies of Peanuts and very much enjoying Snoopy’s adventures, but it is going to be hard to pry that out of his hands. Mounds of shrimp have been cleaned (Thanks, Scoo) There are crawdads (Southern houndette that Phoebe is) and lobster and scallops.  There is also a big cheese platter cause beagles, er, new arrivals could always use a little knosh.

Auntie Feyfey asked Phoebe why she growled at our she slave. Who so wanted to pet the beautiful and fluffy girl........ Phoebe says, because she could, although she did accept a few cookies, and had she slave visited more often, she would have growled at her again. Phoebe thinks it is good to keep the slaves on their toes. For now she is a happy girl and sniffing with the Bounders while having some more shrimp.

Pawtunia