[Dailydrool] Christmas Cards!

Dossey, Gwen gdossey at te.com
Tue Dec 12 02:57:48 PST 2017

Our Christmas cards were sent out last Friday, so all y'all on the short list should start receiving them this week!  We, in turn, have started receiving cards as well!  Yesterday we received 6 cards, all addressed to Sasha (and then us).  Our friend, who was over for dinner, was amazed that ALL of the mail yesterday was for our dog!!  He just couldn't get over it and mentioned it several times before he left!  Shawn was like, uh, yeah - they always get more mail then we do! :o}

I am still SO glad that we found this group all those years ago!  The card exchange, companionship and knowledge of this group is the best!!  Thank you all for your stories, for your sympathy and for letting us know that we're not crazy and are hounds are normal!!

Heart healing drool to all those that have lost a beloved pet and Merry Christmas to all!!

~Gwen & Sasha~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.