[Dailydrool] Has anyone tried I'm-Yunity for hemangiosarcoma

Molly Thompson mthompson5922 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:42:42 PST 2017

Hi all,

My Tucker needs a bit of drool slung his way as the vet discovered he
has an enlarged spleen at our yearly appt. yesterday. We are scheduled
for a scan next Tuesday to see what is going on. Of course
hemangiosarcoma is on the radar as an awful diagnosis. I had another dog
with it a few years ago and the feeling of helplessness is awful.

So I decided to do a little research online and came across a study at
the University of Penn Vet school that found that turkey tail mushroom
extract can help extend a dog's life who has hemangiosarcoma. The
product they used goes by I'm-Yunity .  Has anyone tried this? What was
your experience with it?

Thanks

Molly Thompson
Duluth, MN