[Dailydrool] Rutz Hounds and Douglas

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 11:37:09 PST 2017

Dale, sounds like for some reason with LuLu crossing over the Bridge has changed the Hound dynamics in your house, and maybe the unseen social tensions between the 3 are now lessened. Therefore Snoopy and Gracie are not as stressed, anxious etc. and are now happy and content..and therefore not acting out with behavioral issues. Weird cause I would not have guessed that Snoopy’s aggression tendency and Gracie’s peeing would have been some unseen tensions with LuLu. But that sure is what the evidence seems to be pointing at. Douglas, yes Alzheimer’s is horrible. I hate that your mom suffered so long from it.  Unfortunately it is the entire family and caretakers that also suffer. Thank you for sending her and my dad a card. Mom is still in her “right” mind (for lack of a better term). Just getting forgetful on a lot of issues. I know that getting basset cards  will brighten her holiday. She always enjoys coming over and looking through mine that I hang in a Christmas card display.
Thanks again to anyone who sent a card to my parents. I appreciate it so much.
Happy Howliday’s! Michele momma to the Howling Hound Acres crew.
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad