[Dailydrool] One a.m.

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:06:15 PST 2017

We are up with Conley, who awoke me whimpering. In the dark I thought it
was ML and  I let everyone out but when I opened ML's crate she stayed put
and I realised it was Conley crying.
When they came in I put everyone back in crates, gave a treat, turned off
the lights and immediately Conley began crying and pushing on his crate
door.
I woke up Mr.Biskit who took Conley to bed with him but it didn't last long
and Conley was down and wandering around. I now have Conley on my bed and
after some silliness he has laid down.
I have, for once in my doggy years. absolutely ZERO ideas. Well not true:
Something wrong with his belly?
Something wrong with his heart?
Doggie Dementia?  (Maybe...)

Sure wish Dr Wizard were around and that I knew who it was. We need someone
with incredible diagnostic skills...

MomPerson (Yaaaawwwwn) to Conley, ML & Doc