[Dailydrool] Tucker

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 19:24:43 PST 2017

I am so sorry that Tucker has Lymphoma.  My Benny was diagnosed with it in December of 2014, but from his behavior he had it earlier but was not diagnosed.  As Ben was nearing 13, we did not do chemo, just prednisone and something else.  He remained around until mid April of 2015.  Some others recommended doing holistic things, but I did no know enough about them.  I just followed my vets protocol.  Had he been younger, I probably would have done other things.  I will pray that Chemo works for Tucker and that he will be with you for some time yet.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com